cake pops!

When I was younger, my mom used to bribe me with cake pops (to do chores). We live near a co0.rner with a Starbucks coffee shop on it. Their cake pops are to die for. But social distancing means no Starbucks, and so it also means no cake pops. This is not okay. So, I decided to make cake pops!

These were not to die for, but they were good! I basically made a pancake, and then crumbled it and smushed the crumbs into balls, which I dipped into burned dark chocolate and frosting (not burned). I then topped it with sprinkles.

When I make double-decker cakes with amazing frosting, my dad loves it. But also, when I make crumbled cake with burned chocolate pieces on it, my dad's happy! He is always supportive and we love baking together!
We had a great time taking these anonymous cake photos!!!





Natalie

Comments